« Foundry Home Page
Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Time: 11:00 am
Speaker: Bryan Huey, University of Connecticut
Title: Nanoscale Investigations of Solar Cell Performance
Location: 67-3111 Chemla Room
Associate Professor Bryan Huey's research group develops and applies novel variations of Atomic Force Microscopy. Research projects include:
- Tomographic AFM
- Switching dynamics in ferroelectric and multiferroic materials.
- Piezoactuation of novel Piezoelectrics.
- In-situ imaging of Micro-Electro-Mechanical-Systems
- Nanoscale performance mapping of photovoltaics.
- Photovoltaic reliability and accelerated lifetime testing.
- Nanomechanical dynamics of tissue and living cells.
- Characterization of various nanomaterials and structures.
- Ultrasonic micro-manipulation.
- Various industrial partnerships.
- High Speed AFM and combined AFM/optics.