- A general microscopy analysis and simulation package for OSX, written by former NCEM staffer Roar Kilaas.
- Can perform exit wave reconstruction, symmetry analysis, peak position measurements, geometric phase analysis and many more analysis methods.
- A general TEM image processing software provided by Gatan Inc.
- Various plugins available, including geometric phase analysis (GPA) for measuring strain in micrographs.
- Analysis software for STEM data provided by FEI.
Custom Analysis Code
- MATLAB Multislice Simulations
- Custom software routines for simulating images and diffraction patterns in TEM and STEM using a large number of scripts developed by Colin.
- Methods are given in Earl Kirkland’s textbook “Advanced Computing in Electron Microscopy,” second edition.
- Can be used to simulate virtually any scale of problem and vary any structural, chemical or optical parameter.
- IDL 3D Tomographic Reconstruction
- A 3D reconstruction algorithm and GUI developed by Peter.
- MATLAB Focal Series Reconstruction
- Code for reconstructing HRTEM exit wave phase with high accuracy, written by Colin.
- EMD Format and EMDviewer
- An open-source data format for microscopy data of any type, having an arbitrary number of data dimensions.
- Useful for visualization of extremely large experimental and simulated datasets.
- Can also be used to render movie frame images for use with FFMPEG.
- Can be downloaded for free here.